- 1 sleeve honey graham crackers
- 1 cup pretzels
- 1 cube softened butter
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 3 egg yolks, 1 whole egg
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup corn starch
- 2 cups milk
- 1/4 cup California Prune puree
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cup semi-sweet or dark chocolate chips
- Blend graham crackers, pretzels, butter, and brown sugar in food processor or high powered blender.
- Press crust down into pie tin.
- Heat eggs, sugar, and corn starch on LOW heat until smooth for about 5 minutes, stirring consistently.
- Slowly increase heat to medium, add milk, Prune puree, and vanilla extract, continue to stir.
- Once well incorporated and smooth, start adding chocolate and stir until smooth and thickening.
- Pour filling over crust.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2+ hours or until ready to eat