Roasted Fall Veggie Sheet Pan with Prunes + Proscuitto
Enjoy fall’s best flavors in this simple sheet pan recipe for roasted veggies with California Prunes and prosciutto. Created by Shannon at Much Most Darling, this easy recipe will leave your tastebuds and kitchen sink satisfied.
Servings: Makes 4 servings
- 4 cups cubed butternut squash
- 4 cups chopped Brussels sprouts
- 1 cup California Prunes, roughly chopped
- 1 package prosciutto, roughly chopped
- 1 heaping tbs. minced garlic
- 1-2 tbs chopped rosemary
- Olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Add butternut squash and Brussels to a medium-size bowl. Toss with olive oil, garlic, rosemary and salt.
- Pour squash and Brussels onto sheet pan. Add chopped prunes and prosciutto, and mix. Spread out evenly across pan.
- Cook for 40 minutes on 400°F, or until desired roast has been achieved.
- With one bowl, one cutting board, and one sheet pan to clean up after, could dish duty get any easier?