- 1/4 cup fat-free ranch dressing
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh tarragon or 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 2 medium fennel bulbs (about 8 ounces)
- 2 medium Bosc pears
- 1 bunch watercress leaves (about 4 cups)
- 1 cup California Prunes, cut in half
- 1/2 cup chopped toasted walnuts
- In large bowl, whisk together ranch dressing and tarragon.
- Cut fennel bulbs in half lengthwise, then cut across into 1/4-inch strips.
- Cut pears in half and core, then cut lengthwise into thin wedges.
- Gently toss fennel and pears in dressing until coated.
- Add watercress, Prunes and walnuts; toss gently until combined.
- Mound salad on 4 salad plates.