- 1 cup California Prunes
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut or almond milk
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup unsweetened natural peanut butter
- 1-1/2 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 3/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray an 8×8 pan with non-stick cooking spray or line with parchment paper.
- In a food processor, add prunes and process into small pieces, about 20 seconds. Add egg, milk, and salt, and process until creamy. Use a spatula to scrape down the sides of the food processor. Add peanut butter and pulse briefly to incorporate.
- Pour mixture into a bowl, scraping down the sides of the food processor. Add oats, sunflower seeds, pecans, and chocolate chips. Stir until everything is evenly mixed together.
- Spread mixture into pan evenly. Bake for 30 –35 minutes, until bars are no longer glossy. Remove and let cool fully, then cut into 12 bars. Store in an airtight container.