Goat Cheese Crostini with California Prunes
This 5-ingredient appetizer is always a crowd-pleaser and takes only minutes to prepare! With tangy goat cheese, sweet California Prunes, and salty pistachios, this dish offers a satisfying balance of flavours and textures that’s perfect for any holiday celebration.
Recipe by: Miranda Galati, MHSc, RD
- 10 crostini’s
- 1 package of plain or herbed goat cheese
- 5 California Prunes, sliced in half lengthwise
- 3 Tbsp salted and shelled pistachios, roughly chopped
- Drizzle of honey
- Spread 1 Tbsp goat cheese evenly on each crostini.
- Top each crostini with a California Prune half and press gently to secure.
- Sprinkle each crostini with chopped pistachios.
- Lightly drizzle the crostini’s with honey.
- Transfer to a serving platter and enjoy immediately!