Festive California Prune Cocktail
Recipe by: Murielle Banackissa
Sweet, tangy, and aromatic, this festive cocktail is made with fresh California Prune juice, bright cranberry juice, Grand Marnier, and a touch of orange juice. It is a great way to celebrate the holidays while getting a boost of antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals.
- Orange wedge
- 1 tbsp coarse sugar
- 4 oz fresh California Prune juice
- 2 oz cranberry juice
- 1 oz Grand Marnier
- 1 oz fresh orange juice
- Fresh plum slice, optional, for garnish
- Run the orange wedge around the rim of your coupe.
- Pour the coarse sugar into a plate.
- Dip the glass into the sugar, covering the rim.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, including ice, into a mason jar or a shaker.
- Cover with a lid and shake until cold.
- Transfer to your coupe.
- Garnish with fresh plum slices, if desired.