Chickpea and California Prune Tabouleh Salad
Let your tastebuds be refreshed with this delicious salad, perfect for your outdoor entertaining. The buttery texture of chickpeas paired with the chewy and earthy flavoured California Prunes and topped with a salty and tangy feta makes this the ultimate summer salad! The perfect salad for your summer get together that will refresh your palate.
- 1 cup of California Prunes, pitted and roughly chopped
- 1 x can of chickpeas
- 2 cups of cherry tomatoes, halve
- 1 cup of roasted red peppers
- 1 bunch of parsley, rinsed + leaves roughly chopped
- 1 cup of crumbled feta
- Kosher salt + black pepper
- Your favourite vinaigrette/dressing
- In a medium/large mixing bowl combine all ingredients EXCEPT feta.
- Add dressing to the bowl (just to coat the ingredients).
- Mix well and season with salt + pepper and transfer salad to a platter.
- Sprinkle crumbled feta on top and serve! The perfect summertime salad.