California Prune Truffle Fried Rice
PLANTA Queen’s signature fried rice with a California twist. Jasmine rice, peas, scallion, California Prunes, shiitake mushroom, shaved truffle, and truffle oil. Recipe courtesy of Chef Oomed of PLANTA Queen.
- 750g cooked jasmine rice
- 90g of green peas
- 240g soaked and minced shiitake mushrooms
- 50g scallions
- 30g soy sauce
- 6g fresh ginger
- 150g California Prunes
- In a pan, heat 90g of oil on medium high heat (wok is recommended).
- Add small, diced ginger and minced shiitake mushrooms into the pan, stir fry for 1 minute and season with salt.
- Add peas and sliced scallions, stir fry for 30 seconds.
- Add cooked jasmine rice and California Prunes to the pan and combine for 1 minute.
- Add soy sauce and a pinch of ground white pepper to taste.
Remove from heat, place onto dish of choice, garnish with California Prunes. Drizzle truffle oil and garnish with freshly shaved black truffle.