- 260g sweet potato
- 250g oats
- 5 medium eggs
- 60g soft brown sugar
- 20g mixed seeds
- 300g California Prunes (chopped)
- 80g walnuts
- Bake the sweet potatoes in the oven for 45 minutes or until soft in the middle W hen
cooked remove from the oven and carefully cut open to allow the steam out.
- When the potatoes are cool use a spoon to scoop the orange centres into a bowl and
- Add the eggs and sugar Whisk until smooth and there are no lumps of sweet potato.
- Add the oats, seeds, California P runes and walnuts, then stir together.
- Transfer the mixture into a 20cm square baking tin and bake for 25-30 minutes at
- When the bake has cooled cut into 12 portions.