Whipped Feta Dip
- 200g feta
- 100g ricotta
- salt and black pepper
- 5 tablespoons honey
- 1 Red chilli chopped, and seeds removed 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 130g California Prunes
- 75ml red wine vinegar
- 500g Strong white bread flour 10g Dried yeast
- 10g Salt
- 325ml water
- 1 tbsp sea salt
- 30ml olive oil
- 1 tbsp rosemary fresh
- First things first, to make the flatbreads – pour the flour, yeast, and salt into a mixing bowl.
- Blend the ingredients together using your hand, then make a well in the centre.
- Pour the water in, and mix with one hand holding the bowl, and the other stirring in a
- When a ball of dough forms on your hand and the mixture is clean from the bowl, transfer to a clean work top and knead for 10 minutes until smooth and stretchy.
- Return the dough to the mixing bowl, cover, and leave to prove for 1 hour or until it doubles in size.
- Pre heat the oven 210 °C.
- Once proved scoop the dough back out onto a lightly floured work surface and knock the air out until it’s a flat dough.
- Roll the dough out and place on a baking tray.
- Drizzle with Olive oil and top with salt and rosemary.
- Baked the breads for 40 minutes or until golden and raised into a pocket.
- Chop the California Prunes and place in a bowl with the vinegar and leave to soak for 10 minutes before topping the whipped feta.